Seller Your Home With Ease
Your step-by-step timeline to selling a home.
1. Find Your Agent: Who you hire as your San Francisco listing agent matters. It matters a lot. Bianca, along with her team, is dedicated to providing unparalleled personal service and attention to help you sell your property at the best possible price. It is her goal to sell your home for the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, and with the least amount of stress. She will ensure your selling process is organized, efficient and effective. It is her job to manage the entire process for you so that you can focus on your life, your family and your work.
2. Run a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): Pricing your home correctly is the most important part of your home selling journey. If a home is not priced correctly, you’re either going to leave money on the table, or you’re going to sit on the market for too long. The most accurate way to do this is by running a comparative market analysis. Your realtor will review and compare current and recently sold homes in your area to find the right sales price for your home.
3. Concierge Process: With Bianca, you’ll have access to not only her trusted vendors, but she’ll help manage the in’s & out’s of the process along the way. Additionally, you’ll have access to the exclusive Listings Concierge & RealVitalize program with Coldwell Banker, offering you an exclusive list of marketing services & renovation services at little to no up-front costs.
4. Create a go to Marketing Strategy: Bianca will work with you to create a stellar market strategy for your home listing. This will not only include a combination of photography and videography to showcase the best of your home, but a unique strategy that goes beyond the traditional. Bianca’s use of digital media and social networks to broadcast your home combined with showings will reach the widest market to find the perfect buyer.
5. Managing the on Market Process & Offer Negotiations: Bianca will work with you to make sure your home is at its most ready for potential buyers. During the process she’ll lead all open houses and showings to help to ensure it’s at the least inconvenience to you. Bianca will help you in preparing all of the necessary disclosures and documentation needed and work to negotiate the maximum sales price for your home.
6. The Closing Process: Bianca’s goal is to meet your specific needs; whether you need to do a quick sale or to negotiate a rent back. Through the process, Bianca will work with you to coordinate inspections, appraisals, escrow and closing. It is her job to handle all of the details through the entire transaction and be available to you for questions, updates and changes.